F L O R A L · C O-O R D



*Hi my sherries!! As I said yesterday, this is the look I wore to attend the Vogue Festival 2014 in London. 

The truth is that this time I wanted to go comfy and I opted for a comfortable two-piece coordinated outfit with floral prints. I also wore a white coat because although it was really sunny when the sun goes down in London we all know it's pretty cool. The heels I showed you guys before (HERE). They are one of my favorites definitely! And finally my DVF clutch and I am ready! I hope you like it and thank you for stopping by! :)


Buenas mis sherries!! Como os decía ayer este es el look que me puse para asistir al Festival de Vogue 2014 en Londres.

La verdad es que en esta ocasión quería ir comoda y opté por un conjunto de dos piezas coordinadas con estampación floral. También llevo abrigo porque aunque hizo muy buena temperatura, cuando se va el sol en Londres ya se sabe que refresca bastante. Los tacones ya me los habéis visto antes (AQUÍ). Son uno de mis preferidos sin duda!! Y por último, mi clutch de DVF y ya estoy lista! Espero que os guste y mil gracias por pasaros! :)





 




Pics: ELLA H. PHOTOGRAPHY (HERE)

Outfit:

1. White coat: ZARA.
2. Floral Co-ord: RIVER ISLAND (aw13-14).
3. Cutout leather heels: TOPSHOP.
4. Leather clutch: DIANE VON FURSTENBERG.
5. Ring: H&M (New Icons).
6. Nail polish: OPI.
7. Watch: DKNY.

·····················


*Have a Lovely day!!!


Que tengáis un buen día!!!

Comments

  1. Preciosas las fotos!! tienen una luz super bonita!!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella es muy buena!! Me han encantado!! :)

      Un besazo!

      Delete
  2. Hola! Que guapísimaaaa! Estas.Me encanta el conjunto, muy bonito el estampado estas impresionante, las fotografías muy bonitas, espero que disfrutarás mucho.Un besazo muy grande.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapísima!! Si que lo pasamos bien!! En esta semana os mostraré fotos sobre el Festival para enseñaros lo que ví y viví!! :)

      Un besazo grande!

      Delete
  3. Un look genial, el bolso es una preciosidad:)

    http://www.radianteyfabulosablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. un look arriesgado pero acertadisimo no me puede gustar más.Un besazo


    http://thedesire.es
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10612739

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Cris!! Que linda eres! :)

      Un besazo!

      Delete
  5. Absolutely adore this outfit! I can't believe I've only just discovered you. Love your blog! xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah and Welcome to Sherry Vintage! :)

      Kisses!!

      Delete
  6. Waaaauuuu me muero con ese conjunto , me encanta , lo poquito que vi ayer del pantalon prometia .
    Besos guapa !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reyes qué fotos tan lindas!! y esos zapatos son un sueño!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Sandra!!! Las verdad es que Ella es maravillosa!! :)

      Un besazo!

      Delete
  8. Pero que preciosa estas ,unas fotos increibles de verdad ,parecen de revistas ,y tu look estas radiente ,me encanta toda la combinacion,mil besazos.
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que guapa, y yo que no me atrevo con un traje así. besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one pretty outfit, I really like your pants and top, the print is just right, I can`t help but love a good floral print, also you look lovely and your hair rocks!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in LOVE with this co-ord! I wish it was still in stock online! Stunning photography xx

    www.olivialaura.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T