B R U S S E L S · D A Y · 3

Good moring my sherries! Today I show you our last day in Brussels. As you see we had time to visit a lot of places before leaving the city. Also in the afternoon I visited a Vintage store and I bought  great items that I hope I will show you soon. 

Wearing a quilted top by J. W. Anderson for Topshop that I had not showed you yet. The skirt and coat are denim, so we could call the outfit Double denim. The boots are super comfy, you are seeing me wearing them a lot lately. And my bicolour clutch that I have seen in other occasion like Vogue festival (HERE). 

We took the pics at the train station. It was impossible in the street because of the strong wind!! So sorry that you may see me with messy hair. Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by! :)


Buenas mis sherries!! Hoy os enseño nuestro último día en Bruselas. Como véis nos dió tiempo a visitar un montón de sitios antes de dejar la cuidad. Además por la tarde visite un tienda Vintage y me compré alguna cosita que espero enseñaros pronto. 

Llevo top guateado con estampación de J.W. Anderson para Topshop que no os habia enseñado. La falda y el abrigo son vaqueros, asi que podriamos llamarle Doble denim. Las botas altas son super cómodas, me las estáis viendo últimamente mucho puestas.  Y mi clutch bicolor que ya me habéis visto en otras ocasión como en el festival de Vogue (AQUÍ).

Las fotos las hicimos ya en la estación porque nos fue imposible en la calle por el vientazo que hacia. Asi que siento que me veaís con el pelo un poco revuelto. Espero que os guste y Mil gracias por pasaros!! :)






The Music museum, Brussels





Favorite organic energy drink during our trip in Brussels!

Mi bebida organica favorita durante nuestro viaje en Bruselas!





Soon my purchase on a post!! :)

Pronto os enseñaré lo que me compré en la tienda vintage!











Outfit:

1. Denim Coat: WHISTLES.
2. Printed top: J.W.ANDERSON X TOPSHOP.
3. Denim skirt: SFERA.
4. Leather over the knee boots: DUNNE STORES.
5. Colour Block leather clutch: GAP.
6. watch: DKNY.
7. Midi rings: URBAN OUTFITTERS.

DON`T FORGET THE GIVEAWAY! (click on the pic)
RECORDAD QUE TENEMOS SORTEO EN EL BLOG!! (pincha en la foto)


·····················

*Have a Lovely day!!!


Que tengáis un buen día!!!



Comments

  1. Increíble el look y fantásticas fotos, que envidia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reyes! Brussels is such a marvelous city, as well as your photos, the architecture there is impressive! You look so stylish dear, your outfit is impeccable, love it! Have a good week ahead my dear, big hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. que maravilla de lugar me encanta tu look el abrigo es precioso.Un besazo

    http://thedesire.es
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10612739

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola! Que bonitos sitios, el look super chulo, estas guapisima.Muchos besazos.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta ese top, me arrepiento de no haber comprado algo de esa coleccion de JW Anderson!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Reyes!! Qué maravillosos monumentos!!, tú siempre con ese ojo arquitectónico ;) Y ese conjunto denim me encantó!! el blazer con los brazos afuera, se ve súper chic... necesito unoooooooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qué fotos más chulas!!! Yo guardo gratos recuerdos de Bruselas, de mi época de opair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Qué pasada de fotos, estás preciosa!!
    WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your colourful look, you look stunning.
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T