R U T H I E · D A V I S· A T · T H E · B O X · B O U T I Q U E

*Hi sherries!! Today I would like to show you the party I attended with my friend Esmeralda From London Catwalk blog. After all the events I showed you yesterday also we attended to a cocktail party at the Box Boutique, Co-hosted by US shoe designer RUTHIE DAVIS.

I have to say I was really surprise and pleasant went I discovered not only a great collection but also they will make a donation to an organisation that helps children with cancer with all the money they collected from the audience. 

Also I wouldn't believe my eyes when I discovered that the interior design of the place was made by Abigail Ahern!! If you follow my insta, You could see that one of my last purchase in book was one of her! Summarising I spent a great time with Esmeralda enjoying the shoe exhibition, the atmosphere and also the music with a delicious cocktails and canapés! So here you have the pics, hope you like it! :)

Buenas mis sherries! Hoy me gustaría mostraros la fiesta a la que asistí con mi amiga Esmeralda del blog London Catwalk. Después de todos los eventos a los asistí el Viernes, además también asistimos a un cóctel en la tienda THE BOX Boutique, Co-organizado por la diseñadora estadounidense de zapatos  RUTHIE DAVIS.

Tengo que decir que me me encantó asistir no sólo al descubrír una gran colección de zapatos sino que también harán una donación a una organización que ayuda a niños con cáncer con todo el dinero que obtuvieron de los que asistimos al evento al participar en un sorteo en el que te podía tocar un accesorio de los que se sorteaban.


Además  aluciné cuando ví que el diseño de interioriores de la tienda fue hecho por Abigail Ahern! Si seguís mi Instagram, veríais que una de mi última compra en libros fue uno de ella! Resumiendo, pasé un buena velada con Esmeralda, disfrutamos de la exposición de zapatos, el ambiente y la música con unos deliciosos cócteles y canapés! Os dejo con las fotos y espero que os guste! :)







Yulia Pashevkina, the owner via farfetch.





Sherry_Vintage Instapic
Ruthie Davis, the shoes designer.

Sherry_Vintage instapic

Yulia Pashevkina and her sister Elena, the owners of the Box.


*To See the atmosphere here you have the video I udloaded the same day on Instagram! ;)

Si queréis ver al ambiente, aquí os dejo el link del el video que sí ese día a mi Instagram! ;)




·····················

*Have a great Sunday!!!


Que tengáis un buen Domingo!!!







Comments

  1. Great post! was that at a store lauching ?
    Anyway great pix and atmosphere :p

    http://lefragmentmode.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh baby!!! What a great party!! I'm sorry for not to be there!!! You look so pretty, it's nothing to discover!! Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot darling!! ;)

      lots of love! xxx

      Delete
  3. Maravilloso evento. Está muy bien. Enhorabuena. Besos. BDA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias!! Me alegro que te haya gustado!

      Besos!!

      Delete
  4. Ola Reyes! Must have been amazing! The exhibit is really cool, as well as the shoes! You look great dear! Happy Sunday, big kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was lilli! thanks a lot honey!! :)

      Kisses my dear!!

      Delete
  5. Una gran fiesta, los zapatos me han gustado mucho y el ambiente era estupendo.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonitos zapatos y bonita decoración buen ambiente .
    Besos guapa !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Rosa!! onocías a Abigail Ahern a ti que te gusta también como a mi la decoración de interiores? ;)

      Un besazo!!

      Delete
  7. Que fotazas Reyes!!!!!!!!! Que bien lo pasamos, menudo equipazo hacemos, jajaja.
    Un besazo enorme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genial!!! Genial, como simpre!! ;)

      Un besazo reina!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T