V A L E N T I N E ' S · D A Y


*Hi beauties! Only one day left for the beginning of London Fashion Week aw13! Tomorrow I'll tell you all via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. I'm so excited! :)

Happy Valentine's Day! For those who still don't know what to wear, I show you some of the looks that inspire me. Hope you like!



Hola Bellezas!! Solo a un día de la LONDON FASHION WEEK aw13!! Mañana os iré contanto via Instagram, twitter y facebook. Que ganas yaaa! :)

Feliz San Valentín!! Para las que todavía no saben que ponerse, os dejo algunas de los looks que me inspiran. Espero que os gusten!












*And if you are of those who don't celebrate the day, and don't like to wear red or prefer other colours, here you have the link to an article I wrote for Annie Hall about stripes trend. By now everyone knows that stripes are quite fashionable, the challenge is in the BUDGET. Shall we go shopping?


Y si sois de las que no lo celebráis o preferís vestir con otros colores, aquí os dejo el link del artículo que he escrito para Annie Hall sobre la tendencia a rayas. A estas alturas todo el mundo sabe que están de moda, el reto esta en el resupuesto. Nos vamos de Shopping?


*Click on the pic to read the article:

Haz Click en la foto para leer el artículo:



·····················

*Have a Lovely Valentine's day!!!

Que tengáis un gran San Valentín!!!






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Si que es bonito y a las morenas nos favorece mucho!! :)

      Delete
    2. Me encanta este color!!
      WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

      Delete
  2. que post tan colorido de rojo, me gusta. Que tengas un feliz día.

    Un beso, Beatriz
    www.throughmycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia is just beautiful in whatever she wears, here especially. I like how you compiled this selection :)

      I just bumped to your blog and I love it! So, I just bacame your faithful followe :)

      My blog is: http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.ch , if you want to take a look... ;)

      Kisses,
      Kristina

      Delete
    2. Gracias Beatriz!! ^_^

      Un beso!!

      Delete
    3. And yes, I am an idiot and don't know how to make my own comment. :D Sorry. :)

      Delete
    4. Thanks Honey and Welcome to Sherry!! :)

      Kisses!

      Delete
    5. It's ok! Just in Add comments! ;)

      Kisses!

      Delete
  3. Maravillosa seleccion de fotos Reyes!!!!!!!!!!! La ultima es espectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Un besazo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See you tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Esmeraldaaa!! Si que es bonita! :)

      Un besazo!!

      Delete
  4. ¡Hola! Me encanta el post. El rojo es uno de mis colores favoritos, los look, que has elegido, me han gustado mucho, por sus lineas limpias, un acierto total.Muchos besos.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias guapísimaaaa!! Me alegro que te gusten!! ;)

    Un besazo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspiration dear! Happy Valentine's day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks honey!! :)

    Happy day to you too!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved the inspirations pics, those looks are so beautiful! Happy Valentine's day for you!
    kisses,
    http://therandommarmalade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que envidia me das por poder ir a la london fashion week...!!! como has aconseguido el pase?

    http://www.trianatibal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soy fashion journalist! Colaboro en Annie Hall Magazine! Os he pues el link a el último artículo sobre la tendencia a rayas! :)

      Kisses!

      Delete
  10. Me gustan mucho las fotografias que has escogido!
    Ahora me paso por el articulo!
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T