V O G U E · F E S T I V A L · 2 0 1 4

Vogue Shop


Vogue Shop


Vogue Shop

Make up by Burberry



Burberry Make up


Manolo Blahník at Vogue festival 2014

Valentino at Vogue Festival 2014

Valentino at Vogue Festival 2014

Hi my sherries! Today I wanted to share with you some pictures I took at The Vogue Festival 2014 in London. I went with my friend Laura and I had a great day ! :)

In addition to the talks of different designers, It Girls, models...etc, you could had the chance to have a Burberry make session or have a manicure done by Opi proffesionals. Also like last year, there was a space for the purchase of designers books, clothing or Vogue's objects.

But what really fascinated me was the Valentino's talk about his professional career. He spoke to us very close with a great sense of humor from how he started in the world of fashion design to what inspire his collections. He talked about his travels, his home and his family. And also on one of his  passions , flowers. He also talked about his documentary:

" I did not realize that the cameras had followed me for two and a half years. When I saw it for the first time I did not like it, but it was too late . I've always been very shy and I felt awful that showed me as hysterical, screaming. Then premiered at the Venice Film Festival, and I remember 10 minutes standing ovation when it finished . After that, I changed my mind "Valentino.

 Truly a day to remember! I hope you liked it and thank you for stopping by! :)


Buenas mis sherries!! Hoy quería compartir con vosotras algunas imagenes que tome en El Festival de Vogue 2014 que tuvo lugar en Londres. Fuí con mi amiga Laura y pasamos un día genial! :)

Además de las charlas de los distintos diseñadores, It Girls etc, había la posibilidad de tener una sesión de maquillaje de Burberry o tener la manicura hecha por los profesionales de Opi. También como el año pasado habia un espacio para la compra de libros y prendas de diseñadores u objetos de Vogue.

Pero lo que realmente me fascinó fue la charla de Valentino sobre su trajectoria profesional. Muy cercano y con mucho sentido del humor nos contó desde comó empezó en el mundo del diseño de moda hasta en que se inspiraba para sus colecciones. Nos habló sobre sus viajes, su casa y su familia. Y tamibén sobre una de sus grandes pasiones, las flores. También nos habló sobre su documental:

"No me di cuenta de que las cámaras me habían seguido durante dos años y medios. Cuando me lo enseñaron por primera vez no me gustó, pero ya era demasiado tarde. Siempre he sido muy reservado y me pareció horrible que me mostraran tan histérico, gritando. Después se estrenó en el Festival de Venecia, y recuerdo la ovación del público de 10 minutos cuando terminó. Después de eso, cambié de opinión" Valentino.

Realmente un día para recordar! Espero que os haya gustado y mil gracias por pasaros! :)


·····················


*Have a great day!!!


Que tengáis un buen día!!!


Comments

  1. Hi Reyes! Must have been awesome beyond the word! I wish I took part in it too!:) The Valentino's speech is great. Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. que guay poder asistir unas fotos preciosas.Un besazo

    http://thedesire.es
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10612739

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un evento genial.
    Unas fotos preciosas.
    Besos

    http://www.radianteyfabulosablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. un evento fantástico! un beso! te espero en mi blog! pasate!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. te han quedado genial las fotos!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bueno Reyes me alegro mucho , muy interesante este evento y aparte de tu look me encanta tu melena la llevas preciosa .
    Besitos !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It had to be a great experience!!! I hope so!!! I'm so happy you are growing up in the fashion world!!! You are a lucky person, cause not all people can be in a meeting with this kind of famous people!! Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot darling!!! It was amazing! :)

      Kisses!

      Delete
  8. Hola! Lo tuviste que pasar muy bien, sobretodo de ver al gran diseñador y disfrutar de su charla sobre su interesante trayectoria profesional.Muy bonitas las fotos y estabas guapísimaaaa!.Muchos Besotes.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapísima!!! Si que disfrute de la charla! :)

      Un besazo!

      Delete
  9. que buena presentación!!!me ha encantado el post

    feliz viernes
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely brilliant. I kind of envy the opportunity you had of attending such event!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T